top of page

FAQs & Policies

For those seeking out reimbursement for sessions, there are a few available channels I’m aware of: 


1. If you have an FSA or an HSA, you can use those funds for our sessions - if you have a card associated with your FSA or HSA we can often do direct billing, but if not, I ask for payment on the day of service and can draw up an invoice for you to submit for reimbursement.


2. If you are seeking out care after an MVA (motor vehicle accident) we can discuss to see what may be possible - at my practice I draw up invoices for folks to submit for reimbursement. Feel free to email me if you have questions.


3. Most health insurance companies offer an annual stipend of between $200-$350 for members to use for health and wellness, that covers reimbursements for out-of-pocket expenses such as a gym membership, fitness classes, and other services including massage - if you have health insurance, call your provider to confirm whether massage is covered under that stipend - it wouldn’t be listed on your health insurance card, but you would have gotten literature at some point along the way about it. Some health insurance companies send out a reminder every year, but many folks I’ve talked to don’t even know they have it, and it has to be used by the end of each year.  If you’re not sure if you have this benefit, or, if you need to verify whether massage would be covered up to the amount provided, call your health insurance provider to confirm. From there, I would draw up an invoice for you to submit for your payment on the date of service, and you would be reimbursed directly from there through your insurance company if eligible. 

bottom of page